- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The APCO Force was a ground breaking wing ahead of its time, which has set the standard for its Class.
With the all new FORCE II we have pushed the limits of bold and iconic design, while building on the pioneering values of the previous generation of Force.
It is a well rounded package which offers the best of both worlds, highly agile, fun wing together with never before seen cross country efficiency at high speeds.
ABS® - Automatic Balance System - Industry first, pioneered by APCO.
ABS® is a system which automatically and gradually pulls down the tip steering as you release the trimmers and push the speed bar. This action stabilizes the wing , cancelling roll movement, "planting" the pilot under the center of the canopy.
This outstanding roll stability gives the pilot the best and most efficient flying path at high speeds!
It is on cross country flights or when chasing down a friend that the ABS® system comes into play.
The ABS® system will get you from point A to B in the fastest way possible with no pilot input.
On trim speed, the system is not activated, allowing dynamic flight tuned for thrill and agility.
TAKE OFF - The FORCE II incorporates a second generation reflex profile which retains all the advantages of stability and safety, but improves lift and efficiency, allowing slower take-off and landing speed.
INFLATION - equipped with APCO's proven HIT valves and SRS system the FORCE II carries its inflating characteristics over from the original Force. No failed attempts when front or reverse launching.
SPEED - The FORCE II enjoys more usable speed as the ABS system inspires confidence at high speed allowing the pilot to push through in cases they would not dare in the past.
CONSTRUCTION - Long lasting, yet Light - revised, careful blend of APCO's legendary double siliconised cloth together with other lighter types of material will guarantee many more hours of enjoyment from the FORCE II. Lines - all sheathed for maximum protection in all conditions.
CUTTING EDGE ENJOYMENT - the new FORCE II is redesigned to thrill and tuned for a more dynamic flying experience. Flying the boldest Force ever you will enjoy seductive strength which will carry
Available in 3 sizes - FORCE II S, M and L - covering weight range from 75kg.-185kg.
FORCE II- Seductive Strength !!!
- ABS® Automatic Balance System
- OAA® - One Action Acceleration - Integrated trimmers and speed system for one action simultaneous operation more »
- Two Dimensional integrated brake configuration combining tip steering and main brake all in one.
- BBP® Air Extreme Ball Bearing Pulleys - for easy and smooth speed bar operation »
- HIT valve® equipped on L/E for rock solid stability find out more »
- SRS® - APCO exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety more »
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO more »
- Replaceable trim webbing and camet buckle - for long-lasting trouble-free service
- Separated Tip steering for high speed operation
- 20mm. narrow profile riser for easier handling and reduced drag
- Easy launch and handling SRS aided
- Minimal drag, integrated APCO exclusive EHP® Embedded Hook In Points for unprecedented drag reduction
- Advance diagonal rib structure
- Redesigned Reflex profile for wider speed range and better efficiency.
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A risers with built-in safe, huge speed range
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth - Light and built to last
- Butt Holes
- Sheathed Superaramide® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extended speed range: 23 to 67+ km/h
- Easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- New color design - fresh and attractive
ABS®, OAA®, Flexon battens®, HIT Valves®, SRS® and
EHP®-Embedded Hook In Points are exclusive APCO's innovations, often imitated, never matched!!
|Area (projected) [m2]||19||20.3||21.5|
|Span(incl. Stabiliser) [m]||11.2||11.8||12.4|
|Span (projected) [m]||8.85||9.34||9.81|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||4.12||4.29||4.48|
|Pilot Weight [kg]
(all up) free flight
|Pilot Weight [kg]
(all up + paramotor/trike*)
|Canopy Weight [kg]||5.5||5.7||5.9|
|Root Cord m||2.43||2.43||2.43|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.43||0.43||0.43|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||6.74||7.14||7.54|
|Total Length of Lines [m]||389||407||424|
|Force S||DGAC pending|
|Force M||DGAC pending|
|Force L||DGAC pending|
The FORCE II has been thoroughly tested by us, here in our facility, and we have complete confidence in the wing.
|V-trim off [km/h]||52-54|
|Min Sink [m/s] at optimal wing loading||1.2 m/sec|