- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
When the Force was launched, it opened a new era. Paramotoring became easier, safer and much more enjoyable. APCO was a pioneer in launching well balanced reflex wing where performance was at the top, but nothing compromised in terms of safety, flight behaviour and friendly nature of the wing. We continue to offer Force as part of our current range.
Following market feedback, we felt that the time was right also for different interpretation of perfect package a pilot desires. Crisp, rigid wing with direct, immediate handling, cutting the air effortlessly and turning on a dime with great precision thats what is needed. The answer is FORCE SP. Born from Force, a sporty version, tuned for extra joy. Same amazing launch and stability, same well built, robust chute, same highly recognisable color design dressed in new colors. On top of this, the Force SP package generates excitement, adrenaline rush and happy smiles for anyone who wants a spiced up Force. The design brief for Force SP was injecting NRG genes into the Force to create a new blend - Force with NRG flavor (NRG is our latest, extremely successful slalom comp. wing) Force and Force SP will be produced side by side. There will always be different pilots, different tastes and different flying philosophy and now we can cater to all the choice is yours.
Force SP is ready in 2 sizes S and M. The Large size will follow.
Force SP shares the certification with Force. Additional in-house test flight sequence (as per LTF 23/05 Part 4.3 paramotor certification requirements) was successfully completed. Force SP uses only 3 rows of bottom lines, drastically reducing overall line length and drag. Unsheathed Dyneema and Vectran lines further minimalize the drag. For bottom gallery sheathed lines are used. The load test will be redone to confirm the new line configuration..
Force and Force SP are purpose designed wings, but for different styles of flying. The Force SP is designed for agility, combined with stability and performance, for fast cruising over long distances while retaining comfortable, relaxing feel with no need for pilot intervention. The Force is a classic blend of performance, aimed at Cross Country flying , handling rough air with minimum pilot input. Both are exceptionally easy to launch and land, allowing for equally low take off speed and faultless flare. The legendary stability of Force and its ability to independently float overhead at launch are also passed onto Force SP.
- Extremely easy inflation, low speed, straight-forward hands off launch
- Unique ability to float overhead on launch with no pilot input
- Lower RPM for take-off and cruise speed
- Cross country flying with minimal pilot input , comfortable and relaxing
- Improved fuel consumption
- Unprecedented wing rigidity, maximum resistance to collapses wing handles rough air effortlessly, giving the pilot a smooth ride
- Reflex wing stability - 100% pitch positive
- Directional and roll stability at its best
- Refined handling, a new step towards perfection
- Linear progressive brake force with immediate reaction to pilots input
- Flare what you would like to have (typical for an APCO wing)
- Excellent energy retention and wing rigidity minimum wing movement, enhanced efficiency.
- SRS® - APCO's exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety.
- SRS® aided for reduced speed on take-off and landing.
- SRS® Built-in for perfect launch.
- HIT valve® equipped on leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability.
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO.
- Minimal drag, embedded hook-in point for unprecedented drag reduction, APCO exclusive.
- TSB - Autonomous tip steering brake.
- OAA one action acceleration Integrated trimmers and speed system for one action simultaneous operation.
- Hybrid line construction blend of Dyneema and Vectran unsheathed, with sheathed Kevlar for optimized performance.
- Top of the range Ronstan ball bearing Pullies for easy, smooth speed bar operation.
- Advanced 3 line construction with drastically reduced overall line consumption.
- 3 optional locations for brake pulley - comfortable hand position with different engines.
- New Reflex profile.
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or aircraft grade Aluminium.
- Split A risers with built-in safe and wide speed range.
- Composite fabric wing construction different cloth used in different areas of the wing for optimal blend of durability, weight and performance.
- Butt Holes.
- Swivels on brake handles.
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets.
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame.
- New color - fresh and attractive.
Flexon battens® , HIT Valves ® ,SRS®, OAA and embedded hook-in point are exclusive APCO innovations, often imitated, never matched!!
|Area (projected) m2||22.46||23.8||25.14|
|Span (incl. Stabiliser) m||11.88||12.48||13.08|
|Span (projected) m||9.91||10.41||10.91|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||4.37||4.55||4.73|
|Pilot Weight (all up) Kg free flight||70-100||85-120||110-140|
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor) Kg||75-145*||100-170*||125-190*|
|Weight of Canopy Kg||6.2||6.6||7.0|
|Root Chord m||2.56||2.56||2.56|
|Tip Chord m||0.43||0.43||0.43|
|Length of Lines on B m||7.00||7.45||7.85|
|Total length of line used m||364||384||404|
|* Higher wing loading advised when flying trike. ** Force SP Large - to be launched soon.|
|Mid(a;b;c;d), St Br mid||Vectran unsheathed||0.9mm||115kg|
|Bottom A3; A5; B3; B5||Super Aramid||1.8mm||230kg|
|Bottom A1; B1||Super Aramid||1.9mm||320kg|
|Bottom C; St||Super Aramid||1.5mm||150kg|
|Brake Cascades, st top||Vectran unsheathed||0.6mm||50kg|
|Steering Line,St Br Btm||Polyester||2.0mm||85kg|
|Sail Cloth||Blend of Zero Porosity" Ripstop Nylon|
|Warranty||3 Years/ 250 hours|
|Glider Performance Data|
|LIFT Performance Data|
|V-trim (- closed) / V-trim (0 equal risers)||39/42 km/h|
|V-trim off (open)||53-55 km/h|
|Min Sink ( at optimum wing loading)||1.2 m/s|