- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
- Made with ultra-strong fiber, making it an extremely lightweight helmet but very robust and with the most strict security measures.
- Air sports EN966 certified, to ensure maximum safety.
- Optimized design to the smallest detail, paying special attention to aerodynamics, with air intakes on the top and back, which facilitate the transfer.
- Thinking about the comfort of the pilot, the chin strap closure allows quick adjustment for a suitable subjection.
- Ability to attach a visor folding screen, with different models depending on usage.
- Removable and interchangeable inner padding: to substitute another, adjust the size or just to wash it. Maximum hygiene and comfort.
- Change the size of the helmet simply replacing internal padding.
- Compatible also with all NAC-Intercom headsets, including the new wireless communication system BlueNAC-3000® with Bluetooth® technology.
- Available in 2 colors: Pearl White and Carbon Optic
A new design that now integrates a professional miniXLR conector in the earcup, which allows to use different radios or to replace it easily in case of break.
SIMPLY, THE BEST:
- If you don't need using radio, don't plug any cable.
- If you fly with different radios, connect the specific cable of each radio with total compatibility.
- If your radio has VOX control, is not necessary pressing PTT button, simply speak¡¡
- Headset based in PELTOR earmuffs, with noise cancelling microphone. The microphone must be as near of the mouth as less than one centimeter so that only captures your voice.
- Mini-XLR professional connector integrated into the headset to connect differents radios or intercoms.
- Spiral and shielded cable to prevent interferences, with specific connector depend on the model of your radio (walkie) included in the price.
- PTT (Button Push to Talk) wide and responsive with silver contacts and constant pressure for optimal functioning.
- It incorporates a filter with gain control to adjust the microphone signal to your specific radio.
- New internal design that lets you change the earseels (pads) when they are deteriorating, to keep intact hygiene and conford. (see hygiene KITin the Accessories category)
- Possibility to choose the side of the PTT and the holding to helmet or headband.
- Three different headsets depending on the level of noise: average attenuation 28dB (N15), average attenuation 31dB (OP II) and high attenuation 35 dB (OP III).