- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
FAR ® – Flow Aligned Ribs - Thrust V is the first model to incorporate this feature ! It is the correct way to position the ribs of the glider - simply explained the tips will generate more lift! This additional lift improves performance and more importantly, the safety and stability of the wingThe APCO Thrust is one of the longest standing wings in our range. Thrust is a beginner/intermediate classic (non-reflex) wing, which is simple to use, safe and easy to progress with. It is universally liked and has withstood the test of time throughout the evolution of paramotor wings.
The APP ® – shark nose profile allows higher maximum speed while retaining a more constant internal pressure - the canopy is rigid, boosting confidence to novice pilots.
Launch - SRS® aided risers will bring the wing overhead quickly and effortlessly with no overshooting, making forward launch second nature for any pilot. Redesigned, simplified riser, with 2 different attachment point options for any harness motor combination
Take Off and Landing - As easy as it gets, contrary to reflex profiles, the Thrust has a high lift, classic profile. This allows the wing to take off and land at the slowest speeds possible. The risers are cluster free, simple to operate and understand. This wing will be perfect for schooling as there is no simpler or quicker way to get airborne.
Handling - reconfigured - the wing is now more agile, quicker to respond with less brake pressure. The FAR® and Shark Nose allowed us to improve the Thrust V for sharper handling without undermining any other parameter.
Speed - the maximum speed of is increased to up to 55+ [km/h] - outstandingly fast for this class! This is due to the >span class="bold">APP® shark nose profile which allows higher speeds without compromising safety.
Construction - built to last. APCO's legendary double siliconised cloth together with other lighter types of material will guarantee more hours of enjoyment than any other wing. Lines - all sheathed for maximum protection in all conditions.
Paragliding - leave the trimmers closed and the Thrust V becomes a well rounded paragliding wing to enjoy both disciplines. Schools opting for a non-reflex wing for students, will find Thrust V to be the perfect wing, making it easier for both the pilot and the teaching process.
- FAR ® - Flow Aligned Ribs - more lift, less drag. more »
- Butt holes 2 - never carry sand or debris. Especially useful for beach flying More »
- Risers - redesigned riser, with 2 different attachment point options for any harness motor combination
- SRS ® APCO's exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety, easier launch and low speed take-off more »
- Flexon battens ® system design for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO more »
- Air Extreme Ball bearing pulleys (BBP) - for easy and smooth speed bar operation more »
- Replaceable trim webbing and kamet buckle for long-lasting, trouble-free service more »
- MAG ® Magnetic Attachment Grid - Integral, built-in, Neodymium Brake Magnets with male/female connection, more »
- Swivels on brake handles
- Launch - spotless, on every hill, any time of the year - easier than ever
- Ground handling - effortlessly positions itself overhead in no time and just hovers there waiting to accelerate into the air
- Flying - smooth acceleration and immediate response to the engine's thrust
- Handling – new brake arrangement for the best handling Total fun - precise and immediate
- Safety - unshakable with well proven track record
- Landing - very slow, plain and simple
- Improved lateral tension for rigid feel and smooth ride
- 20mm. riser for easier handling and reduced drag
FAR®, Flexon battens® , Butt Holes2® and SRS®, are exclusive APCO innovations, often imitated, never matched!!